Linux NetMeeting HOWTO

Hi -

Martin Schiffers and I are putting together a Linux NetMeeting HOWTO to
describe making Microsoft NetMeeting interoperate with Linux.  A draft
version is here:

		http://www.freesoft.org/software/NetMeeting

This grew out of my creation of some Perl scripts to get openldap to act
as a NetMeeting directory server.

Am I correct to assume that this will be welcome as a HOWTO or
mini-HOWTO?

The document is presently in text format.  If someone could convert it
into the SGML format you use, that'd be great, since I've never done
anything with DocBook.

In any event, please let me know how to incorporate this into LDP...

--
                                        -bwb

                                        Brent Baccala
                                        baccala@freesoft.org