Re: SGML/XML proposals for Linux Standard Base

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, camille@mandrakesoft.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> FYI Linux-Mandrake 7.2 conforms with the proposal.

So does Conectiva 6.0 and there will be more vendors going this way,
since they were also discussing it. IIRC, Debian also has packages
that are conformant with this specification.

(CUT)

>> Would someone within the LDP be interested in DocBook formatting
>> and supporting this chapter of the LSB?

I'm a member of LDP and I'd be available to do such markup if needed
for the LSB team.

--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.