OT: The Artful Dodger

From: "Yves Bellefeuille" <yan@storm.ca>
> > THE ARTFUL DODGER, my new book, has just been published.
> When will this mailing list finally become spam-proof?

Nick Bantock is a real Canadian author.
www.griffinandsabine.com

I'm a little suspicious of the email address, but it
might actually be him. I contacted the people at
the website asking that the list address be
removed, and that they double check that there
aren't other lists on their newsletter list. Hopefully
this is an honest error and won't be repeated.
There's no subscribe checking; I suspect
someone signed up the list address.

..Stu