Re: Online SGML tester

In <200010022303.e92N3P011177@ursa.calvin.edu>,
  on Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:03:24 -0400 (EDT),
    on Online SGML tester,
 Ryan VanderBijl <rvbijl39@calvin.edu> wrote:

> It would be nice, IMO, to be able to cut and paste an SGML document

What DTD ? DocBook ? or old LinuxDoc ? or something else ?

> to see if it gets translated properly. This is because I dont have
> access to sgmltools to convert a document myself.  I realize that this

Don't you have a linux box ?

> is really a fairly difficult thing to implement. And there may be
> security issues which I am unaware of. Oh well. Its an idea.

I don't know whether this can be done by LDP, but some automatic mechanism
which does conversion of accepted SGML source and send-back to authors
will work for authors like you.

Maybe it is enough to create some new mail acount for gateway and use
it with procmail or .forward or similar scheme to process the source
and sendback the result.

Just my thought.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>