Newbie

I am new to downloading things by FTP into my WIN98 machine. I can
download at an extremely fast rate but even though the info is being
copied on my hard disk, I can't find it.

I re-partitioned my hard drive with Red Hat instructions that said
defragging wasn't important and wound up with 300M secondary partition
that cant be changed without re-formatting the hard disk. Red Hat needs
500 megs minimum or it can't be set up.

I would like to install Debian on the secondary partition but can't find
it on my hard drive.

Any advice on my problem or where to go to get help would be most
appreciated.

Sidney Kelly
begin:vcard
n:Kelly;Sidney