Feedback

I have tried subscribing twice to the LDP mailing list, and have never
gotten an acknowledgement, or the first piece of mail of any kind. For
about a week now. ??? I tried emailing directly one of the email
addresses listed on the 'contacts' page. No reply. I've tried emailing
one of the LDP maintainters twice, no reply.

If anyone gets this, please respond. Even an 'up yours' at this point
would be refreshing. Possibly my ISP's mail servers are to blame, dunno.

--
Hal B
hburgiss@bellsouth.net