Gary Preckshot

Since it appears that this gentlemen is so good at what he does that he
puts us all to shame. I believe we should take the time and step down.

Greg? Guylhem? Josh? (oh, that's me)...

What do you say? I know that I could stand to start doing something I get
paid for?

PRECKSHOT 2001! The leader of the new computing generation.

		Watch out Gates, Grove, Jobs, Torvalds --- This guy has
		generations on you.

Joshua Drake

--
<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>