Re: HOWTO-HOWTO, was Re: geekness

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 10:13:42AM -0700, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:
> We should include examples of simple editors for those that are truly just
> starting. pico and joe come to mind.

I don't agree.  If someone wants to be a technical writer, they first
need to learn to use some editor or word processor.  LDP doesn't deal
with teaching them this, but for those who haven't chosen one we could
include a few paragraphs about various options.  I would mention the
above simple editors only in passing and only say a sentence or two
about them.

			David Lawyer