RE: experimental release of linuxdoc-tools (based on sgml-tools 1.0.9)

Come on, Guy, pay attention.  :-)  He said that he wasn't changing these
with this release to maintain backwards compatibility.

[snip]
> >Yes, "sgml2xxxx" and "sgmlcheck" will remain for backward
> compatibility.
>
> Really? It is just a matter of changing the names to avoid
> conflicts with the other sgmltools.

I'd rather see them stay for now, and perhaps a couple of "bug-fix" versions
later, then consider changing the names.  There should at least be some
warning to users who want the newer versions that the upgrade will break all
of their wrappers and scripts.
	Greg