Re: streamed video linux classes or FAQ's

Bonnie Kelley wrote:
Streamedinfo.com is a free streamed on-line video training and information website.  At present, we stream 1/2 to 1 hour instructed led training video classes free to anyone who wishes to watch.  We have had requests for Linux training but have no-one knowledgeable enough to provide this training.  We were wondering if you might know of someone who would like to present these classes on-line.
I'd be willing to do my part (I am a linux administrator in a hospital and I just took over the partitioning mini-howto) as long as the videos were GPL'd.

-Tony