Re: [oswg-dis] Re: reader comments & reviews

Stein Gjoen wrote:

> I am looking at this from the perspective of the end users and also
> the people putting distributions together. In the past people have
> known that the source on is the LDP site; these days a number of
> useful HOWTOs are at the OSWG site and I feel it would be beneficial
> if also these could be packaged in the distributions.

Stein,
if the OSWG generates sufficient volume of relevant documentation then
it will be in the interest of the distributions to package OSWG content
just as they do LDP content.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if people aren't already making plans to
do this.

Terry