Re: sorted list page (Re: RAID HOWTOs)

On Jan 25,  2:23am, NAKANO Takeo wrote:
> Subject: sorted list page (Re: RAID HOWTOs)
> Hi,
>
> In article <10001201810.ZM2231@hoop.timonium.sgi.com>
> gferg@hoop.timonium.sgi.com writes:
>
> > I didn't put the email link in (I can). For now, I'll use the script
> > to generate a static html page. You can see a copy of the output:
> >
> > 	http://www.linuxdoc.org/sorted_howtos.html
> >
> > Let me know about format changes, additions, subtractions, etc.
> >
> > Is this useful?
>
> Very useful!  From the translators' viewpoint, it helps us
> very much to survey what docs are updated.
>
> If possible, we'll be more happy if the list is also available in
> the computer-oriented format (CSV, DB or any).

I've added a link on the sorted_howtos.html page to allow you
to grab the data file. This data file is in a tab-delimited (0x09)
format, with the fields being as follows:

    DATE   (YYYY-MM-DD)
    TYPE   (HOWTO/mini/unmaintained)
    TITLE
    URL    (encoded as an ftp-style link to metalab.unc.edu)

This data file will get propagated to the mirror sites. It's
extremely small (~5k; gzipped).

Sorted Howto's page:      www.linuxdoc.org/sorted_howtos.html
Sorted Howto's data file: www.linuxdoc.org/howto.d/sorted_howtos.dat.gz

regards,