Re: Linux Documentation E-Commerce Store Proposal From Talinda Incorporated

this is already done to an extent by Walnut Creek, they sell the "Linux,
the Complete Reference" book, in which are printed the LDP content (it's
about 2 inches thick)

were you thinking about selling individual docs?  Most users would simply
print out a copy of each...  that's why they come is postscript form.