Re: linuxdoc.org: copyright and Manifesto

Hello,

I don't think we should "favor" any license/copyright. We should only have
a set of conditions that any document that is part of the LDP must meet.
Beyond that any author should be free to do what he/she/it wishes in
regards to their document.

Poet

<BEGIN="Signature">
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>